This website and the company which represents, Produits et Services Artiko, never sell or will not sell your email address to third parties. You can always unsubscribe from our promotional emails using the link for this purpose at the bottom of each email.
About the collection of personal information. When you voluntarily fill out one of our forms as a quote, a contact or subscribe to our newsletter, you enter your name, email address, telephone number, postal address and all other relevant information as appropriate.
However, you may not fill out the forms or visit our site anonymously.
We use all the information collected on our websites, using the means mentioned above, for the following purposes:
- Customize your experience
- Improve our website
- Improves customer service.
- Create contests, promotions, surveys or any other activity on the website.
- Send emails periodically
- Generate and keep updated the information of our clients and prospects.
In addition, by completing a form on our website requesting a quote or service, you authorize the company Produits et Services Artiko to respond using your email address. This request will be stored on our mail servers to support acceptance of mail delivery. However, you will have the option of not accepting the sending of future promotional emails.
If you authorized the sending of promotional and / or informative emails, and you do not wish to receive this type of email, you can use the link to unsubscribe from the distribution list.
Your information is being protected with a variety of security measures that guarantee that your information is safe.
Some affiliate or third party links will appear on our websites, such as advertising, affiliations, partnerships, etc. These third-party sites have independent privacy and data protection policies. We have not responsibility for the management and policies of these third parties, for their contents or activities resulting from the interconnection with these sites. However, we protect the integrity of our sites and receive all feedback and suggestions to improve them in all aspects.
Regarding compliance with the online privacy protection law for children, we comply with what is required by COPPA (Online Privacy Protection Act for Children). That is why we do not collect information from children under 13. On our sites, all interactions, products and services are aimed at people over 13 years.
Visit our page of terms and conditions which establish the use, disclaimers and limitations of liability that define the use of our website. At artiko.ca
Contact us to clarify or know further of any of our policies at:
Owner and data controller: Ricardo Pinilla
Address: 7250 Rue Johanne
Postal Code: J5R0L2
City: La Prairie
Last update October 28, 2019
Terms and conditions
- The contents of this website include trademarks, logos, service marks and / or registered or unregistered trademarks owned by the company Produits et Services Artiko. These cannot be used in products and / or services that are not authorized by the company.
- All trademarks that are not owned by the company Produits et Services Artiko that appear on the website are the property of their owners.
- Neither the contents of the website, nor the brand of the company can be used without the express and signed authorization of the owner of the company.
- The abuse of own or third party brands contained in our website is strictly prohibited.
- Any content on our websites may contain inaccuracies or mistakes to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Therefore, we do not assume any responsibility or guarantee regarding the accuracy, suitability or integrity of said content.
- Without proper and express authorization, you cannot create any virtual link to our website.
- Occasionally you can find some links to third-party websites. This is done for your convenience, but in no case are we responsible for the content or policies of these other sites nor do these imply our support or commitment.
- All digital material on our websites, such as: design, appearance, graphics and literature, are the property of the company and are protected by copyright. Similarly, the images that appear have free-use licenses or paid licenses, as appropriate. In no case, no part of this material be reproduced, downloaded or copied, in whole or in part, unless it is a download link expressly intended for this use.
- The material and content of this website may change without notice.
- It is your responsibility and risk to use any product, service or content on this site and ensure that it meets your own requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may have legal implications for damages.
- Any legal dispute arising from the use of this website will be subject to the laws of Canada.
The term “cookies” refers to a small text file stored in the web browser created by most websites. These cookies are classified as temporary and permanent. The first stores data while the user arrives at the website. The second stores data to be used in each user session on the site.
By clicking accept, you accept the use and installation of these to continue browsing. If you do not accept, you can see the alternatives for uninstallation proposed by the browser administrator in use.
Cookies have the ability to store sensitive information, bank information, credit cards, personal information, photos, etc. Used only to perform technical, statistical profiles, navigation preferences and consumption. These also help in creating custom content. It is important to know that this data does not relate people but browsers, that is to say that your data is not linked to your name but to your browser. There are mechanisms to delete this data from your browser, which are accessible from your browser.
Cookies are accepted and excepted. The analysis and advertising cookies require the user’s informed consent, in accordance with the European Union directive. Those of a technical nature are except because they are considered necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of a service requested by the user.
Our website uses the following types of cookies:
Some necessary for the operation of the site and the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Analytical for the monitoring and statistical analysis of the behavior of the user population.
Advertising and behavior are used to program the management of advertising locations and website content according to the specific user profile.
Facebook ad cookies for remarketing campaigns.
Affiliation cookies necessary for referral programs and purchase allocation in accordance with the affiliate programs of the website.
The analytical cookies are used to know the user’s behavior on the website, provided and analyzed by Google Analytics, which never provide personal information that allows the user to be identified.
The YouTube platform uses some cookies to generate display statistics and others. You can check YouTube and Google policies directly on their websites.
Chats, chatbots or written communication assistants included in this website for customer management and marketing purposes, such as Messenger Customer Chat or others, have their own privacy policies that can be consulted on their websites.
Social networks also create cookies while browsing our website, using their icons to share content, for example.
The networks we use on our websites are:
In your browser, the one you use, you can control cookies through configuration preferences, although you may notice the difference in browsing without cookies. In addition, access to commonly used platforms such as email and others that use username and password will require you to enter your credentials in each query.
We provide you with access links to the configuration of each browser.
Learn more about cookies on the website:http://www.aboutcookies.org